Business Development Manager | Business Development
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for new business development and account management for Sensory Technologies (ST) clients. This position is instrumental in contributing to Sensory Technologies ability to achieve its revenue and profitability goals. This position is a high-profile opportunity that demands a technically oriented, highly motivated individual with expert business sales, communication and organizational skills, and is eager to learn and driven to be successful.
Key Duties Include:
- Proactive customer identification, cold calling and prospecting on a daily basis
- Properly qualifying prospects along with applying solution and consultative selling methodology within the ST sales process
- Prompt and consistent management and documentation of sales activities (CRM, Business Plan, Product/Service Training, etc.)
- Closing sales opportunities quickly, efficiently, and profitably
- Work closely with ST’s Managed Services, Engineering and Project Management teams to successfully complete client projects
- Grow and manage ongoing customer relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidates with experience selling managed services or cloud based service solutions strongly preferred
- Business-to-business high call prospecting sales experience is required, preferably in a technical consultative sales capacity
- Experience selling high end products (average sale ranges from $50k to $2mm)
- Experience selling “value” for products and intangible services highly preferred
- Must have demonstrated ability of achieving year-to-year sales goals utilizing a structured sales system. Formal sales training highly desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, are required
- Must be computer literate (MS Office suite) understand sales reporting, tracking and reporting of critical data, and familiar with maintaining a sales contact data base
Director of Business Development
Sensory Technologies’ exists to help companies increase productivity, collaboration and communication effectiveness. Our partners depend upon their teams uniting to execute projects that support the company’s goals and vision, whether those teams sit together in one boardroom or, just as likely, in multiple locations across the globe.
It is the goal of Sensory Technologies to accomplish this goal through the development and implementation of collaboration technology, superior customer support and strong partner relationships.
Ensure timely and efficient delivery of products and services that result in Client Satisfaction and repeat business. Ensure client retention through Flawless Execution, utilizing a consistent delivery method and adherence to Sensory’s Quality Assurance Process. Increase profitability by creating efficiencies in the delivery process. Ensure Continuous Improvement by embracing feedback among individuals and teams. Demonstrate 100% Responsibility.
Chicago, IL office & Buffalo, NY office
firstname.lastname@example.org | 800.488.4336