Project Manager | Operations
The Project Manager is responsible for overall communication and completion of each project. The Project Manager coordinates the project installation time line with customer, company technical installation personnel and any associated subcontractors. The Project Manager is responsible for each assigned project through project completion and sign off.
- Responsible for working with estimating staff to ensure competitive and accurate bid to customer
- Assists estimating staff with pre-bid walkthrough to identify any problems or needs prior to start of installation
- Work directly with customer to establish and publish project timeline and completion date
- Responsible for communicating project progress/changes to customer and company installation and technical staff
- Coordinates ship dates of all project related equipment with Purchasing and expedites equipment if necessary
- Coordinates project documentation with CAD Engineer
- Responsible for conducting project meetings with installation and technical staff
- Assist with scheduling of company installation and technical staff and any associated subcontractors
- Coordinates and processes any project change orders
- Works with Finance to ensure accurate and timely billing to customer
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management
The Project Manager will be accountable to the Director of Technical Operations. Secondary accountability will be to the other management team members of the company.
A minimum of 5 years working experience as a Project Manager is required. This person must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well with clients.
Some out of town travel required.
Indianapolis, IN office
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, MS Project, CRM, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date
- Ability to effectively handle stressful situations
- Ability to read and effectively interpret general business documentation
- Maintain a valid and current driver’s license
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or management to perform other tasks and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
email@example.com | 800.488.4336